**This is a digital (PDF and PowerPoint) teacher’s guide. No books will be shipped.
Requires the purchase of a Nebula text and Mission Manual for the teacher and a Mission Manual for each student.
Take the fun of Grammar Galaxy Nebula to a co-op classroom. This teacher’s guide provides:
- activity modifications for a small classroom
- solutions to the missions and unit challenges that are not included in the Homeschool Co-op Mission Manual
- unit challenges
- unit vocabulary games
- PowerPoint review of lessons and vocabulary
Using Nebula in a homeschool co-op requires:
- Purchase of at least one digital or print Nebula text (story book)
- Purchase of one copy of the digital Homeschool Co-op Mission Manual for the teacher
- Purchase of either the digital Homeschool Co-op Mission Manual or the print Mission Manual for each student (contact [email protected] about a co-op discount)
Purchase of the text by students is also recommended.
Contact [email protected] about purchasing student kits that include bookmarks, Grammar Galaxy highlighters, and wristbands for your co-op. Student kits ship to the US only.