Organized Homeschool LIVE kicks off with a one-day, online, organizing boot camp for Christian homeschool families scheduled for January 3rd, 2020. However, the boot camp challenges may be completed any time that works for your family. You’ll receive ongoing coaching, including devotionals and 5-minute missions through March, 2020.
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an email with instructions for joining the private Facebook group for the challenge, your discount code for print versions of The Organized Homeschool Life book and planners, and your bonus digital downloads.
Are you a Christian homeschool mom who longs for an organized home and schedule?
Whether you don’t know where to start, can’t seem to find the time to get organized, or have trouble being consistent, The Organized Homeschool Life is the answer!
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll enjoy this year with a realistic plan for organizing every area of your homeschooling life.
The Organized Homeschool Life book is for moms who just need a plan to get them started with 15-minute missions.
The Organized Homeschool Life planner is for moms who struggle to find even 15 minutes in their day for organizing.
Organized Homeschool LIVE is for moms who need accountability to be consistent in organizing all year.
Imagine the difference completing these key challenges will make in your family:
Challege #1: Daily Devotions – Learn the best time and approach to connect with God personally, as a family, and as a couple.
Challenge #2: Daily Routine – You’ll learn the easy way to keep your home tidy and have dinner on the table fast.
Challenge #3: To-Do List – You and your kids will learn a fun, motivational way to complete your most important school and personal tasks quickly.
Challenge #4: Decluttering – You and your kids will learn to let go of belongings with a low-stress process you’ll all use for a lifetime.
Challenge #5: Memory Keeping – You’ll learn a simple approach for preserving and enjoying photos that doesn’t require scrapbooking.
Challenge #6: Chores – You’ll use one of three simple strategies for getting your whole house clean in a hurry. No complicated chore charts required!
Challenge #7: Parenting – You’ll learn a strategy to quickly connect with your kids. They’ll love it and will want to do it weekly! As you practice it, you’ll notice fewer sibling squabbles.
Bonus Challenge – You’ll learn how easy it is to connect with your spouse or have meaningful personal time. You’ll complete this bonus challenge feeling refreshed and ready to homeschool another year!
Ongoing Organizing Missions – You’ll keep the momentum going through March with devotionals focused on creating an ordered life and 5-minute missions you’ll complete with our private group.
In addition to live coaching, your boot camp ticket includes:
- Pre-event training and a challenge resource list to help you get the most out of Organized Homeschool LIVE
- Printables to help you work through the day’s challenges that can be reused to organize your homeschool all year
- A private community for organizing inspiration, information, and friendships that will continue well beyond the live event.
You’ll also receive these valuable bonuses!
- The Organized Homeschool Life ebook with 52 challenges that will organize every area of your homeschool life. Value – $10
- The Organized Homeschool Life digital planner to help you find time to complete each of the challenges in the book. Value – $20
- A discount on the print Organized Homeschool Life book and planners and the spring Organized Homeschool LIVE boot camp. Value – $27
- The fitness and nutrition challenge. What if you not only got organized this year but met your exercise and weight loss goals too? You’d have all the energy and focus you need to homeschool and care for your family. This bonus session, only available with your boot camp ticket, will give you the biblical wisdom you need to make this dream a reality. Value – $20
That’s $77 worth of bonuses in addition to the value of your ticket! Join us in 2020.